According to various studies, every day millions of people suffer from…
- Negative feelings (such as anxiety, anger, guilt and more)
- Procrastination (fear of failure / success)
- Insufficient relationships
- Lack of professional satisfaction or lack of financial reward
- Self-sabotage behavior
- Worrying about what others think of us and doing things to please others
- Negative self-dialogue (I'm not good / important / loved enough)
Life doesn't have to be that way.
Now, here's the interesting part:
most people Don't ask for help!
If so many people are suffering with these problems,
Why are so few seeking help in dealing with them?
Here are some possible answers:
- They believe that change is permanent over time Not possible
- They believe There is no solution True
- They believe that "change can be possible for others but Not for me. "
- They believe these problems are Part of life. (Which in a sense is true)
- They are disappointed From failed attempts From the past
- They are Embarrassed Because they have some of these problems,
And seeking help means it Admit it is their situation and what it means to them.
Of course, why so many people came to these conclusions.
They tried to improve their lives time after time Without success Really.
The solution is treatment In the cause The root To these problems - at the ROOT The result
and that is Lack SYNC Between the subconscious mind .
This means that most of our problems are the ones we are Forcing about ourselves.
And this is great news,
Because if we are The source For our problems,
We have the ability getting rid Of them.
We just need the The right tools and support. And here it is ...
Practice 1 minute to your success!
(This is a waking exercise and not what you learn in the program…)
Focus on what you need help with ...
And answer the question:
Why don't you ask for help?